Tuesday 3 October 2017

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Final Post!

That's a wrap for this month. I thought I was organized and would be able to handle participating in the challenge as well as a couple of other things. Hmmmm....not as organized as I thought.

Congratulations to everyone who participated. I enjoyed viewing as many artists' work as I could. Didn't comment as much as much as I would have liked and thank you to everyone who visited here and left comments. Your feedback is always, always appreciated.

A big thank you to Leslie Saeta for continuing to organize this challenge - you have helped me to realize the value of daily painting - not matter how small a painting, how little the detail or thin the paint!

Best wished to you all for many happy creative times in your studios and I am looking forward to the next Thirty Paintings in 30 Days... January 2018!




'Lucky 13'
from the September 2017 Thirty Paintings in 30 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment